SwiftKey Keyboard uses Artificial Intelligence to automatically learn your writing style, including the emoji you love to use (if you use emoji), the words that matter to you and how you like to type.
Upgrade your phone’s keyboard to SwiftKey Keyboard for free – and get more done without fussing over typos. Join over 250 million people worldwide who use SwiftKey Keyboard for hassle-free typing.
That means autocorrect and predictive text that actually works because it adapts to you.
SwiftKey Keyboard caters for all typing tastes – all colors, designs and themes. Support for 100+ languages. Tapping or swipe-to-type. Tons of emoji (smileys, emoticons). No emoji. Or emoji keyboard predictions learned from how you’ve used emoji before.
– Kills your typos
– Type faster with A.I.-powered predictions
– Simply swipe-to-type with SwiftKey Flow
– Autocorrect that actually works
– Always learning your slang, nicknames and phrases
– 80+ colors, designs and themes
– Emoji keyboard – learns and predicts your favorite emoticons
– Bilingual autocorrect across 100+ languages
– Teach the autocorrect your quirks from your online accounts
Supports 100+ languages, including:
See the full list of languages here: https://swiftkey.com/en/keyboard/android/#lb.supported-languages
SwiftKey Keyboard requests access to your SMS messages in order to improve word predictions based on what you’ve typed before.
Some features are only supported by certain versions of Android. Emoji is supported on Android 4.1 and above. For more information on emoji support and other FAQs, please see https://support.swiftkey.com/
• Custom, ported and stock themes with larger fonts
• Auto-punctuation fixed for colon, dash, hyphen and some other characters
• Authorization and sync personal dictionary works with Microsoft and Google (need authorization to disable AdGuard, hosts, DNS, etc.)
• The name is simply “SwiftKey”
• Sound of pressing keys “iOS” (can be enabled in settings – sound and vibration – sound profile)
• Offline English(US) language pack
• Additional characters on the English(US) layout by long pressing the key
On which letters are additional characters added:
C – herringbone quotes « »
G – hyphen, middle hyphen — –
V – apostrophes ʼ `
F – accént
R – copyright mark © ℗
U, I – arrows ￪ ￫ ￬ ￩
F – list marker, check mark • ✓
J – not equal to, approximately ≠ ≈
Q – degrees symbol °
H – plus minus symbol ±
In order for additional characters to appear on the layout, the mod must be installed cleanly, or after installation, reset the application data. Before that, in order to avoid loss, do not forget to synchronize your personal dictionary with your account.
• Analytics, metrics, trackers are disabled
• Multi languages.
We have a new default theme – “Fluent Adaptive”.
SwiftKey now supports the latest emojis (Unicode 15) for devices that support them.
Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard v22.214.171.124 Final APK [Mod] Armeabi-v7a / Mirror
Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard v126.96.36.199 Final APK [Mod] Arm64-v8a / Mirror
Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard v188.8.131.52 Final [Mod] Armeabi-v7a / Mirror
Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard v184.108.40.206 Final [Mod] Arm64-v8a / Mirror
Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard v220.127.116.11 Final [Mod] Armeabi-v7a / Mirror
Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard v18.104.22.168 Final [Mod] Arm64-v8a / Mirror