With our huge worldwide server network, Speedtest by Ookla Mod APK provides accurate one-tap internet performance and speed test anywhere.
Ookla’s Speedtest makes a great application that allows users to test their network connection at any time. Are you constantly having problems with your network connection, being stable, slow, or unable to download new information? Then you can use this application to view the problem in detail. This application can easily test the speed and performance of the internet you are using.
PERFORMANCE TEST AND FAST NETWORK SPEED TEST
If you are always facing network connection problems and want to know the cause of the problem, you can find the solution. This is a perfect app that you can use to check the internet speed and performance your device is connected to. With one touch, all parameters are automatically measured and sent immediately.
EXPERIENCE 5G CONNECTION WITH HIGH ACCURACY
Due to the continuous development of technology, 5G connectivity is very popular today in various countries. The ability to connect to 5G will allow users to take advantage of it with various benefits. But if you really want to test the validity of that connection, Ookla’s Speedtest is pretty useful too.
THE POSSIBILITY OF VISIT THROUGH SERVICE PROVIDER’S MAP
In addition, this application can also provide map system coverage for various network service providers. Then you can see the best areas for connectivity and performance. From there, you can select the appropriate service provider for your geographic location.
SECURITY AND PRIVACY ARE FIRST
Internet connections are constantly exposed to user data problems, and the damage is serious. Many previous applications leveraged network and access checks to steal user data and degrade the user experience. However, in this application, the developers have always strived to provide security to their users, and the ability to protect their personal data has always been a top priority for all users.
CHECK YOUR PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT HISTORY
It is difficult for the user to control the measurements, and comparisons between different measurements are also problematic. This application allows users to directly compare each measurement result within the statistical history. At this point, the user will have a complete understanding of the basic information and parameters of the previous measurements and will be able to make direct comparisons with the closest results.
CONTINUOUSLY TRACKING WITH STATISTICAL CHARTS
Moreover, the user has full control over the network speed and its changes directly in the application. Ookla’s Speedtest allows users to use the measurement history feature to automatically combine statistics and summarize them for the user. At this point, the application offers very detailed statistical charts so you can control your internet connection in a clear, simple and convenient way.
- Learn about your download, upload, and ping speeds. Test that is capable of correctly evaluating 5G speeds and reliability
- Maps of mobile service provider coverage, 5G
- Protect your online privacy and security with Speedtest VPN (Premium).
- Try doing a video test to determine your maximum resolution, loading time, and buffering.
- Real-time graphs demonstrate the consistency of connections
- Run tests with a single connection to mimic downloading a file, or with many connections to determine the maximum speed.
- Troubleshoot or double-check the speed that was promised to you.
- Keep track of previous tests and get thorough reports
- Easily distribute your findings & result
You can now measure your video streaming experience from the convenience of your Speedtest app! In order to provide this exciting new feature, we’ve also moved a few things around. Feature-specific settings are easier to access and your results have moved into a global menu.
If you rely on Speedtest to diagnose connectivity issues and keep your internet service provider and carriers honest, we’d be thrilled if you would leave us some feedback on Google Play. Thanks and happy testing!
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- VPN Subscription unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Native comscore analytics completely;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;