Privacy Browser does not have tabbed browsing yet. This is a planned feature for the 3.x series.
Privacy Browser currently uses Android’s built-in WebView to render web pages. As such, it works best when the latest version of WebView is installed. In the 4.x series, Privacy Browser will switch to a forked version of Android’s WebView called Privacy WebView that will allow for advanced privacy features.
Warning: Due to limitations in the OS, Privacy Browser is susceptible to MITM (Man In The Middle) attacks when browsing insecure websites from devices running Android KitKat (version 4.4.x, API 19). More information about this issue is available at https://www.stoutner.com/kitkat-security-problems/.
• Integrated EasyList ad blocking.
• Tor Orbot proxy support.
• SSL certificate pinning.
• Import/export of settings and bookmarks.
• Reenable the dark WebView theme on Android 7-9 (API 24-28).
• Add a cancel action to the Save URL snackbar.
• Change the domain settings switches to drop down lists that include “system default”.
• Allow duplicate bookmark folder names.
• Fix a crash if Privacy Browser is restarted while the pinned mismatch dialog is displayed.
• Modernize the WebView pager adapter code.
This app has no advertisements