Privacy Browser does not have tabbed browsing yet. This is a planned feature for the 3.x series.
Privacy Browser currently uses Android’s built-in WebView to render web pages. As such, it works best when the latest version of WebView is installed. In the 4.x series, Privacy Browser will switch to a forked version of Android’s WebView called Privacy WebView that will allow for advanced privacy features.
Warning: Due to limitations in the OS, Privacy Browser is susceptible to MITM (Man In The Middle) attacks when browsing insecure websites from devices running Android KitKat (version 4.4.x, API 19). More information about this issue is available at https://www.stoutner.com/kitkat-security-problems/.
• Integrated EasyList ad blocking.
• Tor Orbot proxy support.
• SSL certificate pinning.
• Import/export of settings and bookmarks.
• Add WebView DevTools to the navigation menu.
• Make long-pressing a bookmark open it in a new foreground tab.
• Add per-app language support.
• Fix a crash if Add Domain Settings is called on an empty tab.
• Improve the night mode red text and icon color.
• Detect I2P installations from Google Play.
• Implement a bottom app bar in Settings.
• Delete the Service Worker directory after every page load.
• Restrict the file provider to a subdirectory of the cache directory.
This app has no advertisements