Cleared any notification accidentally? Want to check any notification that you already deleted? Then Notification History Log will help you.
This is the only application you need to retrieve all your old notifications. With this app you can have access to Notification History Log where you can find old notifications that you cleared recently.
This app works on almost all Android smartphones running on Kitkat or higher. The best part of the application is Advanced History Log feature where you will get full control over your notifications.
Here is the complete features of Notification History Log:
Default View: Opens the Android’s default Notification Log screen (If available)
Advanced View: View advanced details of the notification like app name, package name, notification time, app notification icon, title and description of the notification. From advanced view you can directly open the notification, view app details and see play store listing details of the application.
The more features of Advanced view are:
→ Clearing all notifications at once.
→ Swipe to delete individual notification.*
→ Unlimited notification log size.*
→ Blacklist Applications to stop showing in Advanced view.*
→ Open Advanced View by default.
→ Search Notifications.
Install the app and get access to your notification log in material design and enjoy Ad free experience*
* for Pro Version Only
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Turkish language added
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.