Do your eyes feel tired during night reading on the phone?
Are you having trouble falling asleep after a long time watching phone screen? Night Owl may be a solution for you!
With Night Owl you can reduce the brightness of your device screen lower than you can achieve with the default settings in order to avoid eye strain or headaches in a dark environment or at nights. You can also filter blue light which causes eye strain, inability to sleep and headaches.
If you have an AMOLED display, you can also save battery, because black pixels actually turn off on an AMOLED screen.
• Display back-light dimming
• Blue light filter
• Advanced color filter
• Auto start and stop timer
• Ad free
• Sun timer
• draw over other apps. Used for dimming your screen.
• access Location. Used for determining your location for sunrise and sunset time.
• view network connections and full network access. Used for serving ads and loading the location map.
Now compatible with Android Pie
Minor bug fixes
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 213dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.
This app has no advertisements
Downloads : PREMIUM features Unlocked | Analytics disabled