Intrace is a utility application that helps users know the origin and path of data transfers Android is using.
Have you ever wondered how the headquarters of the website you visit is so far away, yet you can send and receive data so easily and so quickly? help. This application allows users to know where their cell phone data lines are going. It’s also a fun experience to try to learn all of them using your mobile phone.
IS IT DIFFICULT TO USE THE APPLICATION?
The answer is no! All a user has to do is install the app and grant it access to permissions related to mobile phone data. Applications need to know identity information for data transfers. And the result will be immediately displayed on the interface screen. You’ll be amazed at these fast and compact ways to send. In particular, it also identifies the server location when viewing the endpoints for the data sent, which seems impossible.
ABSOLUTELY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
Many users worry that their personal information will be lost when they hear about granting access to their data. But with Intrace, you don’t have to worry about that. The application will not share your personal information with third parties and any information you provide will be kept strictly confidential!
THE APPLICATION CAN BE USED ON MANY DEVICES
This application runs on Android and sets the “ping” command. Ping is set up on many devices such as phones, tablets, and laptops. Therefore, installing the application allows you to perform operations on many devices. Access to data line locations benefits IT, engineers and hobbyists.
- Easy cross-platform installation gives your app access to information about the data you want to explore
- Quickly view data transmission lines and locations for devices and servers. Observing data transmission can reveal this unexpected information
- Personal information is kept completely confidential without being stolen when accessing data from others
- Thanks to the “ping” command installed on many Android devices, this application can be used on many types of devices.
- Not only is this a new experience for those wanting to learn more about data intelligence, but it also has many benefits for those working in the field.
You are now ready to download Intrace: Visual Traceroute for free. Here are some notes:
- Please read our MOD Info and installation instructions carefully for the game & app to work properly
- Downloading via 3rd party software like IDM, ADM (Direct link) is currently blocked for abuse reasons.
● Security fixes
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Remove the rate option;
- Remove all promo apps;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
- Consent form and assets folder removed completely;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.
Downloads : PREMIUM features Unlocked | Analytics disabled