Flowx is a unique weather app designed for easy understanding of weather forecasts.
Visualize the forecast with the unique Flowx weather map and graphs. Move your finger across the screen to control the forecast animation over time. Select the data for your needs, and plan around the weather, for aviation, fishing, sailing, surfing, cycling, hiking, photography, storm tracking or anyone interested in the weather.
The clean, concise interface makes it quick and easy to understand the big picture of weather systems. Use Flowx alongside your hyperlocal weather forecast apps for your complete forecast needs.
Flowx was awarded Google Play Editors’ Choice in 2017: The 5 Best Weather Forecast Apps.
Data Types: 30+ data types including precipitation, cloud, wind, temperature, pressure, humidity, waves and more.
Data Sources: NOAA GFS (United States of America) and CMC GDPS (Canada).
Map: use finger swiping to control the forecast animation over time. Choose multiple data layers to display on the map, for example precipitation and cloud layers with wind streamlines.
Graphs: view the week’s weather forecast data at a glance. Choose from a selection of graphs including the useful Precipitation/Cloud/Wind graph and DeltaTemp graph which compares the temperature to the previous day and indicates warm and cold fronts.
Wind Streamlines: animated streamlines indicate wind speed and direction.
Wavefronts: animated wavefront lines indicate wave direction.
Widget: resize your widget to display multiple graphs.
10 Day Forecast: with pro version you can view the 10 day forecast for any location.
Graph Editor: with pro version you can customize your graphs by selecting data types.
Map Styles: with pro version you can choose from multiple map options.
Travel Mode: automatically updates the forecast for wherever you are in the world.
Offline Use: after updating the data, use the app offline to view the forecast without internet.
Permissions: minimal permissions required.
Try Flowx Today: visualize the forecast and understand weather systems – it’s the smart way to plan around the weather.
* Flowx was formerly known as WeatherBomb.
ECMWF HRES (0.4 degree resolution) data is now Free. Note: there is no cloud data.
Fixed Pro Store dialog “Opps” bug – hopefully. Plus more checking.
Added RainViewer’s Stand With Ukraine banner to show our support. This banner will show if you look at a place in Russia, Belarus and Hungary.
If you Stand with Ukraine, feel free to email me for a secret code to turn it off.
- Pro Gold / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Google Maps Location works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.