Device Info is an application that allows you to view all the parameters and information from your hardware to the applications inside your device. The variety of information is impressive, from the most general information to the most detailed information for each aspect. At the same time, the application integrates many tests to check whether some of the devices work stably. Certainly, you don’t need to find too many applications to get this job done.
A quick general check of the device
A user’s first experience with Device Information provides information to use. They can be considered general information about all aspects of Android devices. This will give you a better sense of how to tune it, and allow you to dig deeper into other aspects of your device. You might be interested in RAM, CPU, battery, and many other general parameters.
Find device details
In Device Information, users start getting into more detailed functions that can be performed for you. In particular, start with parameters related to the device, its manufacturer, the type of network it can use, etc. You can also search fingerprints and add USB parameters to help users find issues related to these factors. These are used by many and can be seen as great features that users can tweak when certain issues arise.
Check device CPU and system stats
The next two factors that many people are interested in are the CPU and system parameters provided by Device Info. Regarding the CPU, the user controls the operating and processing parameters of the device. The application being used can view the operating system parameters of the device. Once you have an overview of your device’s hardware and operating system, consider a few factors, including: B. Upgrade your application to get the most out of it.
Consider application lifetime
As you continue to use your device, you will inevitably see your device’s battery degrade. Device information provides a more comprehensive view. We know many parameters such as current state, temperature, energy capacity and many other factors. From there, if you have some understanding of technology, you can see how badly the battery is damaged. You can decide for yourself whether you want to replace it or not.
Easily manage device storage
When it comes to storage factors, users often think about RAM, internal/external storage, and resources used. Therefore, the application provides parameters related to the memory to use and the app. It shows the RAM status and remaining space for the two storage methods. Knowing which apps you’re using, install times, update times, and permission issues will give you a better overview. From there, delete anything you don’t need to free up space on your device.
Run device test
In addition to the information displayed inside, the application can also quickly check hardware capabilities. Among other things, we can see speakers, displays, Bluetooth, WiFi and many other parameters. This check should be run regularly to help users identify hardware problems. These factors also affect the user experience, so never ignore them to fix them and optimize their use.
Applications have special features that cannot be ignored :
- Collect basic information about your device to get an overview of its performance.
- Check stability from hardware to application.
- Consider visibility and handling for optimal use.
- Run hardware tests to check the stability of your device.
You are now ready to download Device Info for free. Here are some notes:
- Please read our MOD Info and installation instructions carefully for the game & app to work properly
- Downloading via 3rd party software like IDM, ADM (Direct link) is currently blocked for abuse reasons.
* Bug Fixes
- Donate / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements – offline mode;
- Removed feedback dialog on exit;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.
This app has no advertisements
Device Info: System & CPU Info v188.8.131.52 APK [Premium Mod] / Mirror
Device Info: System & CPU Info v184.108.40.206 APK [Premium Mod] / Mirror
Device Info: System & CPU Info v220.127.116.11 APK [Premium Mod] / Mirror