* Avoid Eye Strain
Bluelight from your smartphone or tablet causes strain on your eyes and keeps you from falling asleep at night.
This app adjusts your screen color to reduce the blue light and helps your eyes to relax, making it easier for you to fall asleep.
- Free Screen Filter App to Protect Your Eyes
You can reduce the strain on your eyes easily.
It’s simple but effective!
All you have to do is launch this app.
- Screen Filter with Natural Color
This app’s filter has a natural color so you can read news, emails and websites clearly.
This app doesn’t dim the screen but adjusts the screen color to reduce blue light which causes strain on your eyes.
- Easy Operation
It’s easy to turn on or off with just one tap.
You can adjust the opacity of the filter.
Choose between 5 different filter colors.
- Turn On or Off Quickly and Easily
You can choose to show or hide a filter icon in the status bar, making it easy to tweak the settings at any time.
- Startup Automatically
You can choose whether or not the filter launches on startup.
- Eye Care in your Smartphone or Tablet
This app works on most smartphones such as Samsung Galaxy, HTC ONE Xperia and so on. It also works on tablets such as Nexus 7, Nexus 10, ASUS MeMO Pad, Acer ICONIA and more!
- Simple App
This app doesn`t use your battery except when setting up the filter, since it only adjusts the color temperature and the lux the memory usage is low too.
- Reliable App
This app’s developer has been registered as an official developer by an independent organization in Japan.
_http://spam.com/C4qIk (Japanese website)
The latest news about this app can be found here:
- Facebook _https://www.facebook.com/Hardyinfinity
- Twitter _https://twitter.com/HardyInfinity
- Remove ads
Please purchase the full version to remove ads.
- Good Reviews
- Awesome App
No straining of eyes while reading. After applying the filter, display is almost as good as any eBook reader. Almost made my kindle redundant.
Frankly speaking, I thought that it will be of the joke Apps but I found a huge difference and feeling relaxed after using this App. Keep up the good work.
- Excellent app!
Usage highly recommended. With our lives seemingly dependent on smartphones, our eyes deserve something like this.
- Almost sleep inducing
Easy to use and easy on the eyes, literally. I like and use it a lot.
- Similair to f.lux
Works good enough. It’s a simple app. Some may find lack of auto adjustment trough day a bad thing.
In my opinion I recommend this app for u people wonderful app
- Highly recommended
This app does what it claims to do. Can feel the difference immediately. I purchased it after the first use itself. Only suggestion I have for developers is to keep one app only got users having key. I don’t like two icons for one single app.
- I loved twilight, so I got this one to work well!
Great safety for my eyes, I was dying after being on my phone for so long, now I can see better! Please fix lagging!!
- It does make a difference
Installed this app to test if it actually helps. Looks like it does. Lesser strain on your eyes! Definitely recommend this one for any smartphone user.
- Simple but effective!
The idea is so simple of this app ,that what makes it great. It really relieves your eyes and breaks the strong light emotions. Great!
- If you want to install an app from a third party store such as Amazon. Please turn off the filter first to enable installation.
- When capturing a screen (screenshot) turn off the filter first, otherwise it will apply to the captured screen as well.
Supports Android 12
- Subscription / Paid features unlocked – no additional key required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
- Consent form and assets folder removed completely;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Promo apps removed;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;