Always on Display | Edge Lighting will provide you with information about your notifications, clock, date, current weather, with edge lighting and much more right on your screen without having to touch your phone or tablet!
Our AOD app is free and contains no ads. It was designed to use 0% CPU usage, and low resources while keeping your screen on to view all the important details.
• Samsung One UI always on display theme
• Auto-rotate feature
• Calendar view with events and ability to add your own notes to dates
• Root (Superuser) compatible
• Edge Lighting with custom colors and styles
• Fingerprint Dismiss
• Badge Notifications
• Off screen sketch pad which allows you to take notes or draw
• Compatible with all screen types such as amoled, edge, curved or notched displays
• Curved corners with edge corner adjustment and color
• View notifications
• Glance Display
• Time Rules
• Clickable notifications icons with hide and dismiss features
• Set icon size
• Over 30 clock watch faces, such as Digital S9, S10, & Note 9
• Current weather information
• Adjust screen brightness / alpha
• HD Backgrounds / Wallpaper
• launcher shortcuts such as calendar, flashlight, home button
• AOD is Fully customizable which allows you to set colors, icons, styles, font & text size
• Automatic rules which preserves battery life using predefined settings
• Auto movement which avoids AMOLED burn-in
• Pocket mode which turns off your screen when you place the device in your pocket
• Memo which lets you show sticky notes right on your display
• Particle animation
• Keep screen on, or turn screen off with a timer or while charging / discharging
• Can be used as a night clock
The app uses camera permission to toggle the flashlight
The app needs phone permission to recognize incoming calls, dismiss the app and show incoming calls.
Modify System Settings
The app needs permission to change the device brightness, and set screen timeout for the app.
** Note: For Samsung devices; If you get this message when this app activates over lock screen “Touch input is blocked”, then please go to your device Settings -> Display, and uncheck/disable/toggle off “Block accidental touches”. This will allow the app to work as intended and wont show your bottom navigation bar or give you that warning again.
** Note: For Huawei devices, if you get the navigation buttons showing on the always on display then please go to your devices settings and search for acci and deactivated Mistouch prevention.
** Note: For Xiaomi devices you will need to access the Security App -> Permissions -> Permissions -> AMOLED -> pop-up window permission and Show on Lock screen
Thanks for choosing AOA! To make our app better for you, we’re continuously updating it to best meet your needs.
• Various bug fix’s and improvements
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Offline mode – cut off all network traces;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Remove extra donation option from toolbar menu;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.
This app has no advertisements