A powerful NFC Card Emulator that simulates various types of cards, for example: access cards, elevator cards, factory (meal) cards, school (meal) cards, some library cards and other IC cards.(Not guaranteed to work for everyone)
1. Your phone needs to have NFC.
2. Your phone needs to be rooted. (Why does NFC Card Emulator require root privileges? Because to simulate a card, the NFC Card Emulator needs to write the Card-ID to the NFC configuration file on your phone, which requires root privileges.)
1. Turn on NFC.
2. Open the NFC Card Emulator.
3. Put the NFC card on the back of the phone. After the identification is successful, enter a card name and save it.
4. Clicking the card’s “simulate” button, simulates the chosen card. Now just touch your phone on a NFC Reader and watch the magic happen!
NOTE: When you use the NFC Card Emulator, make sure that NFC and your screen are turned on!
==Supported Phones (with stock ROM)==
Xiaomi, Huawei, OnePlus, Sony, Samsung (S4, S5, Note3), Google Phone (Nexus and Pixel), Meizu, LG, HTC, Nubia, Letv, Moto, Lenvo and maybe more?
Samsung S6, S6 edge, S7, S7 edge, S8, S8+ and above.
NOTE: Some unsupported phone DO work with a custom ROM such as Aurora or LineageOS.
Huawei, and maybe more?
NFC Card Emulator can add and simulate 4, 7 and 10 bytes Card UIDs.
==Supported NFC chip models==
NXP and Broadcom
1. Adapt the scoped storage partition to Android 4.4
2. Remove the sd card data directory created by the old version, no longer needed
3. Adapt to the latest version of Android 13
4. Known bug fixes
★ No Root or Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required
★ Debug Info removed
★ Original package signature changed
➡ Languages: Full Multi Languages
➡ CPU architectures: Universal
➡ Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
This app has no advertisements