MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple, attractive UI and logical step by step process.
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
Turn on the Wifi connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
Auto respond to a specific incoming SMS by sending your current location.
Toggle the power button to tell you the time (without taking out of your pocket).
Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom macro is easy:
Click ‘Add Macro’
Select a trigger from the list – (e.g. Battery Level).
Configure trigger specific settings (e.g. Battery Level – 10%)
Select an action from the list (e.g Configure Wifi)
Configure action specific setting (e.g. Disable Wifi)
Add more actions as required
(Optionally) add constraints from the list (e.g. Day of the Week)
Configure constraints as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
Add more constraints as required
Choose a name and category for the macro
MacroDroid includes many built in and user shared templates to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application and help you get started. These templates can be used as is, or easily customised to meet your needs.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission (BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN). This permission is used by the failed login trigger (nothing else) and will only be enabled if you explicitly give MacroDroid device admin access from within the app.
This app uses Accessibility services. It is a useful tool to help those with disabilities use their device more easily. MacroDroid is widely embraced by the blind community and those with limited motor skills to provide simple automations to greatly simplify device usage.
The free version of MacroDroid is limited to five macros and displays adverts. You can upgrade in the application to allow unlimited macros and remove all adverts. In addition Pro users can share their macros with the community using the built in template store.
Please use the in-app forum for all usage questions and feature requests, or access the forums via http://www.macrodroid.com.
To report bugs or other issues please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible (including device and OS version).
Created separate fingerprint accessibility service (Android 8.0+) to prevent standard accessibility service interfering with system fingerprint gestures.
Added new mechanism to hotspot action to try and make it work on (some) Android 7.1+ devices.
Dim screen action now effects MacroDroid drawer (and drawer handle).
Floating Button can now initialise at specific X,Y location.
Various UI updates to show more detailed information about a macro’s configuration in the list and edit modes.
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Maps Location works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
This app has no advertisements