The ibisPaint X is an app based on the concept of social drawing, it allows you to publish the drawing process so you can share the joy of drawing with everyone.
*Official YouTube Channel
In Official YouTube Channel, many useful videos for ibisPaint are being posted.
Please register this channel !
– An easy to use app that allows you to enjoy expressing yourself through drawings.
– Feel the smoothness of drawing, and enjoy fast functionality.
– Upload videos of how you drew your artwork.
– Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
– Download other people’s artwork.
The ability to record yourself drawing and to share the video is not the only great feature, ibis Paint X also has a full suite of drawing functions.
– Smooth drawing at up to 120 fps.
– 142 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
– Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
– Quick slider that allows the quick adjustment of brush thickness and opacity.
– Real time brush preview.
– As many layers as your device’s memory will allow (depending on the device and canvas size).
– Layer modes such as individual layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
– A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
– Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from Gallery, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
– A feature for setting layer names to distinguish different layers.
– Frame Divider Tool important for manga drawing.
– Advanced text tool function featuring Vertical, Horizontal, Stroke, Font select, and Multiple text functions.
– A screen tone feature with 46 tones including Dot, Noise, Horizontal, Vertical, Slash, Cross, and Square.
[Area Selection Functions]
– 256 grades of selection for each pixel
– Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
– Brushes that change depending on the selection area, fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
– Unlimited colors saved on the palette, or select any colors you want from the color wheel using HSB or RGB.
– Drag and drop to the color palette to save.
– Tap and hold Color Picker.
[Overall Drawing Functions]
– A handy ruler tool feature for drawing figures, etc.
– Drawing support features including image stabilization and forced entry/omission.
– 37 different filter features.
– Material tool with over 1,600 textures and tones.
– Rotating canvas feature.
– Background color (white, bright transparent, dark transparent) setting feature.
– Undo/redo over 100 steps with the undo and redo functions (stored in free memory).
– Brush, Eraser, Smudge, Blur, Fill, and Color Picker.
*Blur not supported on PowerVR SGX 531/535/540 or NVIDIA Tegra 2/3.
*Smudge not supported on devices with PowerVR SGX 531/540.
– Smooth zoom (70%-4000%).
[Functions for Enjoying Drawings]
– “My Gallery” function that lets you enjoy your own artwork.
– Replay yourself drawing (with adjustable replay speed).
– Export replay videos (MP4) and captures (PNG/JPEG) to Gallery with the export function.
– Encoding and uploading functions.
– Download other people’s artwork.
– Enjoy other people’s artwork in “Collection”.
– A feature for sharing still images (PNG/JPEG), videos (MP4), and artwork files (IPV) on Twitter, Facebook and LINE, etc.
Devices with Android 4.1 with OpenGL ES 2.0 and multi-touch support.
* A Twitter and/or Facebook account is required to upload, encode, and download artworks.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.
– Fixed a bug on some devices that freezes the app when you draw a line by the Brush tool.
– Fixed a bug on x64 devices with Android 5.x which causes the app to crash when it tries to play video ads or to share and save a video.
[New Features in ver.5.5.0]
– Removed the limit of the maximum number of layers.
– Added gestures to execute “Undo” by two fingers tap and “Redo” by three fingers tap on Canvas screen.
– Added the support for pressure sensitivity features of stylus pens.
★ Paid features Unlocked
★ Unwanted Permissions + Activities removed
★ Unwanted Services + Receivers and Providers removed
★ Ads Activities + Services and Providers removed
★ AOSP compatible
★ Debug Info removed
➡ Languages: Full Multi Languages
➡ CPU architectures: armeabi-v7a
➡ Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
This app has no advertisements
Downloads : Paid features unlocked