Fraction calculator with step-by-step operations and algebra.
Shows results as you type.
Graphical display of expressions with history.
Use space to enter mixed number, e.g. 2 1/2
Help site with instructions and examples: http://frac.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to email@example.com
* Workspaces to work on multiple tasks
* Store often used expressions in a library
* No advertisements
* Step-by-step operations (option to turn off)
* Arithmetic operations (+,-,*,/,÷), hold / to enter ÷
* Powers of fractions
* Fractions simplification
* Fractions with complex numbers
* Decimal to fraction conversion and back
* Symbolical fractions and operations
* Integer roots simplification
* Pinch to zoom
* Linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* Quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* Approximate roots of higher polynomials
* Systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* Polynomial long division
* Polynomial expansion, factoring
* Solving inequalities with one variable.
Double tap “(“to enter “less” sign.
Double tap “)” to enter “greater” sign.
* Linear and polynomial inequalities, x^3-4>4
* Inequalities with absolute values, abs(2x+3)<=5
* Compound inequalities, 1* Rational inequalities, (x+3)/(x-1)<=0
- No root or Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.
This app has no advertisements