Let’s admit it, we’re addicted to our calendars. We swear by it, we organize our days through them as if they were our own futuristic compass.
Home Agenda is the widget you always wanted to use. It’s beautiful, sleek, futuristic, with an amazing icon that sits on your launcher app drawer like a trophy, shining and smiling for you. The moment you set up the widget on your home screen you’ll think “how didn’t I try this before?”.
It works perfectly with Android™ Oreo and syncs directly with every calendar database refresh – you simply have to install it and see as if it’s part of your “desktop”.
This widget is compatible with popular launchers, such as, Nova Launcher, Action Launcher with Quickpage, Pixel Launcher, OnePlus Launcher with Shelf, Lawnchair and mostly any other (as shown in the screenshots).
I can’t wait for you try it, I’m sure you’re going to love it.
The icon is masterfully crafted by Tom Wellington @wellingtonicons
All the wallpapers shown in the screenshots are downloaded from Walli app.
Is this translated into my language?
This app is currently translated to (in no particular order)
Have a question?
Feel free to reach out! Unlike most developers you will find, I’m more than happy to respond.
If you have a problem, before putting in that one star review, please reach out to @franciscof_1990 on Twitter, or send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m always happy to get back to you.
Enjoy the app!
1. Re-organized settings!!!
2. Events list background color, rounded corners and padding
3. Event color label can now be a vertical rectangle with rounded corners
4. Toolbar & events text colors can now be customized instead of just black & white
5. Improved a few translations
6. Fixed a bunch of bugs
- No root or Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.
This app has no advertisements