Battery saver is a widely used application in all mobile phones. The main function of the application is to display battery usage information and measure the battery capacity of your mobile phone. In addition, the application can also estimate the number of charging times and notify the user to change the user’s bad habits regarding battery charging issues. By using this excellent application, your phone’s battery life will definitely increase and you will use it longer.
Battery health care
The main task of this application is to protect your health and extend your battery life. This application optimizes the user’s phone and automatically reminds the user of bad habits that are wasting battery life. Batteries have a limited lifespan, so the average lifespan gets a little shorter each time you charge it, or both charging and using it shortens its lifespan, causing many unnecessary accidents. So owning this application will make you safer in use and make your phone’s battery healthier.
View all data information
battery guru: Battery saver provides users with all the battery data of the mobile phone. This application is fully listed from battery percentage to application battery usage in device to battery level. These numbers ensure that users understand the battery status and can make timely decisions to avoid damage to their phones.
Remind users of bad habits
People who use smartphones must have had this bad habit. B. To charge the battery until it runs out or while the battery is in use. These things are gradually becoming hard habits to break and have a huge impact on the lifespan of mobile phones.Therefore, reminders will automatically appear to warn users and eliminate bad habits for users.
battery guru: Battery Saver can also power your battery. Themes suggested by the application help you save data. That means longer battery life.
- Determines the actual capacity of the battery (measured in mAh) and supports dual battery configurations.
- You need to adjust the peaks of the battery and charge controller.
- You can extend the life of your battery by paying attention to charging and temperature warnings.
- Detailed usage of the app
- Observations on wake locks since last breakup
- Know how much battery you have left and how long it will take to fully charge.
- Know your battery level and plan accordingly.
- Estimate whether the screen is on or off.
- Check the ratio of awake time to deep sleep time.
- Examine the current state of the battery in detail and in real time
- Power-saving technology for advanced systems
- Dual battery configuration support
You are now ready to download Battery Guru for free. Here are some notes:
- Please read our MOD Info and installation instructions carefully for the game & app to work properly
- Downloading via 3rd party software like IDM, ADM (Direct link) is currently blocked for abuse reasons.
– Improved filtering electric current
– Possible fix for issues with 0 or high electric current due bad formatting
– Fixed non updating notification icon when alarm notification appears
– Separate alarm notifications from main
– Update uptime as UI updates
– Fixed translation mistakes
– Updated dependencies
- AdFree / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Rate dialog disabled;
- Promo apps disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.
This app has no advertisements